- Horse Racing, the hidden wastage of Horses in Australia
- W.A State Election, Colin Barnett – A vote for Horse Meat!
- Serving BUTE for dinner. Horse meat, cruel with a deadly dash of chemicals.
- Must Read – A letter from S Lloyd to Minister Terry Redman who approved the Slaughter of Horses for Human Consumption
- WA State Election 2013 – Will the WA Liberal Party’s approval of Horse Slaughter for consumption by humans affect your vote?
Search our site
Tag Archives: knackery
Liberal Minister Terry Redman approved Horse Meat for Human Consumption in Western Australia. Horses are NOT bred for human consumption, over 50,000 ex race industry horses are sent to slaughter alone EVERY YEAR in Australia, the rest are mostly unwanted … Continue reading
Must Read – A letter from S Lloyd to Minister Terry Redman who approved the Slaughter of Horses for Human Consumption
Letter from S Lloyd to Minister Terry Redman Regarding his decision to approve the slaughter of Horses for Human Consumption in W.A: Dear Mr Redman. Before you ignore this as another “Please don’t eat the pretty ponies because we love … Continue reading
Over 40,000 Horses EVERY year are killed in Australia for “Horse Meat”. Apart from in WA, the sale and consumption of horse flesh is prohibited in Australia, but the slaughter and export of the meat is legal. There are two … Continue reading
The following is a “diary entry” of a passionate Horse Rescuer and Horse Welfare Activist, Amanda Vella. This is her own account of a visit to a Knackery. Not exactly the best way to spend a sunday afternoon. We arrived … Continue reading